This Terms of Service governs all access to and use of this website. Whenever we use Rampant Services we refer to the owners of this website.
By using this website, or by purchasing a Rampant Services product you accept these terms of service in full. If you disagree with these terms of service, you must not purchase or use the services and products offered by Rampant Services as well as this website.
Rampant Services reserves the right to deny access to the website and forum at any time, at our sole discretion.
If you are from the following list or a known association or agent, you may not access this website any further or purchase products without express permission from the owners of Rampant Services; any anti-cheat organization or any other gaming related companies such as Riot Games, Evenbalance, Valve, Activision Publishing, Inc., Electronic Arts, Smilegate, Hi-Rez Studios, Ijji, Nexon, nProtect, Wellbia, GamersFirst, Nether LLC, Gameforge AG, BattlEye Innovations e.K, EasyAntiCheat, Epic Games Inc., Black Cipher Security LLC or an agent of any other gaming network.
A license key or user account, containing the ability to access Rampant Services products, must have been obtained through purchasing a product through our payment system. Rampant Services is not liable for potential claims caused by one of their consumers on intellectual property of third parties. In such events, the consumer protects Rampant Services for claims from third parties.
You may only use an account on one computer. However, if that computer is replaced or changed and this causes a failure in ability to use the account, a Rampant Services staff member will review your situation and allow access if it is deemed appropriate.
- We reserve the right to deactivate or delete an account at any time for the following reasons:
- Sharing an account with another computer or user. If an account is shared between multiple computers and these computers are not regarded as replacement or upgrades by a Rampant Services staff member.
- Chargeback, claim or dispute. If you open a dispute or a claim or do a chargeback through any of our payment services, including our Merchants of Records.
- Misuse of an account. If it is deemed that you have tampered with our software or have tried to use it for purposes of which it was not intended.
- Abuse or misconduct. If you are abusive or do not conduct yourself as we deem appropriate.
- Breaking our community guidelines.
- Working for an opposite entity. if you work for an anti-cheat company, or an entity that works against Rampant Services in any way.
- Using the software on a virtual machine or in combination with hardware identification spoofer.
We have the right to deny access to our websites and products by blocking your account, computer and network at any time.
Refunds of Transactions
We reserve the right to deny any refund at any time. All our products are non refundable.
We reserve the right to deny downtime compensation and/or requests to pause software license keys.
Merchants of Record
We offer Merchants of Record as a payment gateway for individuals looking to reload account balance with our website via payment methods not officially accepted by us. They have the right to set their own transaction fees and deny service at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, under no circumstances will Rampant Services be held liable to wrongdoings committed by our Merchants of Record. Regardless, we will enact due efforts to ensure our Merchants of Record comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Switching of Products
Switching between products is not allowed.
Rampant Services is owned and operated by Rampant Services who is no way affiliated nor endorsed with/by any other company or entity regardless if implied or expressed. All content on our web site (including, but not limited to, trademarks, screenshots and logos) are property of their respective owners. By showing this content Rampant Services does not claim to be affiliated or endorsed by these owners. Any screenshots or images appearing on this site are released under fair use as a derivative work and shall not be misconstrued as any relation to any other entity or company.
All intellectual property rights related to the products of Rampant Services are owned by Rampant Services with exception of the above mentioned third party intellectual property rights.
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notifications of copyright infringements which provide the above information will be respected and the offending material or products/services will be immediately removed from our website.
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to https://rampant.dev/contact/.
End-User License Agreement
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) governs all access to and use of the software from Rampant Services (“Software”). YOU MUST READ THIS EULA CAREFULLY AND ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW BEFORE YOU ARE ENTITLED TO DOWNLOAD, INSTALL AND USE THE SOFTWARE. BY DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BECOME THE LICENSEE TO THIS EULA AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF ITS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL SUCH TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE.
This EULA is a legally binding contract between you and Rampant Services.
In consideration of the mutual covenants contained herein, you and Rampant Services hereby agree as follows:
- You acknowledge that all right, title, and interest in the copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Software reside at all times in Rampant Services.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Marks” or “Mark”) appearing on the Software or the website of Rampant Services are registered and unregistered marks of Rampant Services or others than Rampant Services. Neither this EULA nor the use of the Software grants you any right to use any Mark displayed on the Software or the website of Rampant Services.
- Rampant Services hereby grant you a revocable, limited, nonexclusive license during the term of this EULA to use the Software, solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and subject to the limitations set forth in this EULA. Rampant Services grant nonexclusive licenses and not exclusive licenses or assignments. All rights not expressly granted in this EULA are reserved.
Limited Use. You will not:
- Use the Software for any purpose other than a personal, non-commercial one;
- Disclose any of the Software;
- Change the Software in any way, including “disassemble, decompile or reversed engineering”;
- Translate, adapt, modify, lease, rent, loan, redistribute, sub-lease, sub-license or create derivative works of/from the Software;
- Employ the software for any unlawful purpose.
- Your license to use the Software is immediately revoked, without notice from Rampant Services, in the event that you breach any provision of this EULA.
- Any party may terminate this EULA upon notice to another. In the event of termination, all licenses hereunder immediately terminate, and you agree to discontinue accessing and attempting to access or use the Software and shall forthwith uninstall and delete the Software from any device upon such termination.
- Disclaimer of warranties. RAMPANT SERVICES PROVIDES THE SOFTWARE ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. RAMPANT SERVICES MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS , OR USABILITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ADVISED THAT THE SOFTWARE, THOUGH DEEMED RELIABLE, MAY CONTAIN ERRORS AND IS SUBJECT TO REVISION AT ALL TIMES. RAMPANT SERVICES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE.
- Limitations and exclusions of liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RAMPANT SERVICES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SOFTWARE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IN THE EVENT RAMPANT SERVICES OR ANY ONE OF THEM BREACHES THIS EULA, THE ACTION SHALL BE TO TERMINATE THIS EULA.
- You irrevocably accept that you are solely responsible for all loss, damage, costs and expenses suffered and/or incurred arising from, and/or in connection with, the download, installation and/or use of the Software.
- Indemnification. You will defend, indemnify and hold Rampant Services harmless from and against any and all liability, damages, loss or expense (including reasonable fees of attorneys and other professionals) in any claim, demand, action or proceeding initiated by any third-party against Rampant Services arising from any of your acts, including without limitation violating this or any other agreement or any law.
- Assignment. You may not assign or delegate this EULA or any obligations, rights, or duties hereunder. Any attempted or purported assignment or delegation in contravention of this section is null and void.
- Integration and severability. This EULA contains the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes all previous oral and written agreements on the subject matter hereof. Each provision of this EULA is severable from the whole, and if one provision is declared invalid, the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Governing law. This EULA is governed by, and construed in accordance with, the local laws where the headquarters of the owner of this web site is located and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts where the headquarters of the owner of this web site is located.
You agree that this terms of service and any dispute arising out of your use of this web site or our products or services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with local laws where the headquarters of the owner of this web site is located, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. By registering or using this web site and service you consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the county or city where the headquarters of the owner of this web site is located.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, RAMPANT SERVICES IS PROVIDING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, RAMPANT SERVICES DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
Except as specifically stated on this website, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither Rampant Services nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees, Merchants of Record, or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
For the avoidance of doubt, Rampant Services does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of Rampant Services, its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives.
Contacting us can be done by sending an message through https://rampant.dev/contact/